The “7 Series” are posts with 7 elements related to a specific topic. Why 7? Why not 11 or 8? Well, simply because 7 seems to be a fun number to me.There are 7 colors in the rainbow, 7 days of the week, 7 notes on the music scale and 7 wonders of the world.
I feel that 7 is an ambitious but realistic number of tasks, tips or activities to consider. I want to share information that will be of interest to many, and I hope that that 7 elements will be a good balance for you, as a reader.
I’ve jotted down many ideas for this series, such as:
- 7 things to do in my hometown of Ottawa, Canada,
- 7 ways to make an airport layover more interesting,
- 7 foods to try while in Spain,
- 7 transportation options while in visiting Montreal,
- 7 items to carry with you at all times
- My 7 favorite travel movies, and
- 7 ways to start a coffee shop conversation.
I want this blog to be entertaining as well as provide you with answers to travel questions you might have. The more feedback I receive, the more I can tailor my information to help you get the most out of your travel experience. You can also contribute to the lists and share your travel experience with us all!
I’m always appreciative when others share of their knowledge, experience, ideas and stories.
Let’s travel virtually together!